Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
Direct thermal paper label, permanent adhesive, 1 across, 1,552 per roll, for use on the Brother TD-2000 range.SKU: RD-S05E1
Direct thermal reciept paper, continuous roll, for use on the Brother TD-2000 range.SKU: RD-S07E5
In Depth: Brother TD-2020 Desktop Label Printer
Created to fit into most work spaces the Brother TD-2020 is perfect for use in most applications with limited space such as retail, food and medical labelling applications. Customisable interface and power options makes the Brother TD-2000 one of the most versatile desktop printers on the market. To make the TD-2020 portable you can purchase extras such as a rechargeable battery or battery base, touch display screen that can be customised for easy use, peel and reveal option and alternate connections such as Bluetooth, Ethernet and Wi-Fi.
Brother TD-2020 Label Printer Features:
- 203dpi print resolution
- Holds up to 99 label templates
- No media holder, the printer can take media with a maximum outside diameter of 127mm
- Base model has standard USB and Serial connections, you can add on Ethernet and Wi-Fi interfaces
- 3 year, return to base manufacturer’s warranty cover
- ZPL (Zebra Printer Language)
- 152mm per second print speed
- 32MB RAM, 16MB Flash
- Media with between 19mm to 63mm
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• AC Adaptor • Power Supply Unit • USB Cable • Software • User Guide • Set-up Guide •
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your monthly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email email@example.com and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.