Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Cab A4+T Industrial Label Printer
The Cab A4+T is part of the A+ series of printers and as such is a reliable and user-friendly machine that is fast and versatile. The Cab A4+T model has the added capability of being able to print to textiles, as well as a variety of other materials. This flexible model has triple connectivity as standard and a host of features that make it an easy and efficient printer to operate.
Cab A4T+ FEATURES
- Die-cast aluminium solid metal housing with all components mounted on it
- Easy-to-read wide backlit graphic display
- Fast and easy exchange of ribbons with three-part tightening axel system
- Easy toggle printhead
- Can print to a variety of materials including textiles cardboard labels, pressed tubes, continuous synthetic media, and paper and cardboard labels.
- Triple connectivity as standard
- Spring-mounted margin stop ensures constant tension during feeding for high print accuracy
- Internal rewinder for easy rewinding and removing of labels or liners with or without paper core
- Peel-off function
- Powered rewind assist and pinch roller for high printing and dispensing accuracy
- Particularly for textile materials there is a drive roller installed next to the printhead for accurate and precise textile printing
The Cab A4+T industrial label printer is a model from Cab’s excellent A+ series of printers, and has the added capability of being able to print to textiles as well as a range of other media such as cardboard labels, pressed tubes, continuous synthetic media, and paper and cardboard labels. This model can print in either direct thermal or thermal transfer modes, and has a print resolution of 300dpi for clear and crisp print results. For excellent results when printing to textiles or other unusual media there is a drive roller installed next to the printhead – this means that the textile is separated from the ribbon and ensures precise and accurate printing to your textile (or other material).
This rugged printer is constructed using a die-cast aluminium metal chassis onto which all components are mounted, and has a wide backlit graphic display for easy operation. The Cab A4+T doesn’t require time consuming printhead adjustments as it uses a simple two toggle snap-in printhead system and all materials are centred. This printer is supplied with triple connectivity as standard, and its powerful 32-bit processor ensures fast processing and throughput speeds.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon cartridges • UK power cord • User guide
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email email@example.com and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.