Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Cab EOS1 Industrial Label Printer
The CAB EOS1 industrial label printer is small in size but big in stature. Compact and easy to use and maintain, the CAB EOS1 doesn’t need PC connection to print labels as it has the capacity to call up any existing labels, add data and print using either a USB stick or internal memory. It’s also very easy to maintain and with removable printhead and drive roller for simple cleaning and replacement. The backlit LCD touch screen ensures that the CAB EOS1 is effortless to use and very easy to read, whilst the solid engineering means your label output is always high quality.
CAB EOS1 Industrial Label Printer FEATURES
- Touchscreen LCD display designed for ease of use
- Two USB interfaces on the panel and a rear USB port for memory stick
- Roll holder which is inserted and centred automatically
- Ribbon retainer with stop that is adjustable to the foil width
- Adjustable reflective sensor
- Adjustable label guide for print media
- Removable print head and driver roller for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Energy efficient environmentally model
The CAB EOS series of label printers have been designed to be an excellent combination of outstanding and durable print technology, mixed with extreme ease of use. The CAB EOS1 benefits from the LCD touchscreen display which is standard across this range of printers and which makes label printing easier than ever. CAB have packed masses of useful features into this model despite its compact size, creating an industrial label printer that is small enough to fit in even the tightest work spaces but still has the capabilities to create first rate labels. The CAB EOS1 doesn’t rely on a PC connection and you can adjust and print your existing labels using the inbuilt internal memory or a USB stick.
The CAB EOS1’s usability doesn’t end there, it’s also very easy to clean and maintain. It has a replaceable printhead and roller driver which can be removed in seconds with no need for tools. The fast and efficient printer is shipped with a Windows printer driver and the latest version of cablabel R2+ installed, and is offered with a choice of 200 and 300 dpi print resolution options.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Printer ribbon • Maintenance box • Label roll • Software (CD) • USB cable