Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Cab MACH4-600 Desktop Label Printer
The Cab MACH4 desktop label printer is a small and perfectly formed industrial label printer that offers excellent performance and print results that you can rely on. The design of this printer means it is very easy to use - it has a large backlit display, a simplified navigation pad, a media window to easily manage label replenishment, and front-loading ribbon and media bays.
- Large backlit display and simple navigation pad with ‘enter’ button
- Labels and ribbons can be inserted from the front and the front-opening window means label stock is easily visible
- Media is centred automatically
- Capacity for a range of media widths
- Ribbon retainer allows ribbon adjustments and repositioning
- Print mechanism is easily accessible and opens with the push of a button
- Gap sensor detects the beginning or end of labels
- Label guide can be used to adjust the width of the printing area in order to centre the labels
- Adjustable reflex sensor can be used to identify the start of a label, print marks and cut-outs
- Drive roller can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- Peel-off plate for easy print-and-peel applications
- Centred label path eliminates adjustments and avoids wrinkling of the ribbon
The Cab MACH4 label printer is a desktop model that incorporates some excellent industrial-level features in its space-saving frame. Available as either a direct thermal or thermal transfer printer, the Cab MACH4 printer has been designed to delivery excellent print performance and outputs alongside simplified operation and excellent usability.
This model allows you to load media and ribbons from the front, and the front opening media window means you can see label stock levels at any stage during the print process. Label stock is automatically centred, and the Cab MACH4 uses a gap sensor to detect the beginning or end of the label roll, and the adjustable reflex sensor can be used to identify the print marks and cut-outs too. The driver roller can be removed easily for cleaning or maintenance. The Cab MACH4 uses a centred label path which means you do not need to adjust the ribbon alignment and therefore avoid the risk of wrinkling the ribbon. This versatile label printer is compatible with fanfolded paper, continuous rolls, textile, cardboard and a range of plastics, and is suitable for use in a variety of industries including retail and logistics.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Quick guide • Resources DVD • Ribbon cores • USB cable
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your monthly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.