Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
The Cab SQUIX 2 industrial label printer is small but perfectly formed. It is rugged enough for an industrial environment but small enough to fit into the slimmest of spaces. This is an excellent choice for anyone who needs to produce high quality small scale labels - it's fast, reliable, and it's tried-and-tested Cab technology mean that is incredibly reliable. It has USB, Serial and Ethernet connectivity as standard, and a host of user-friendly features that make it very easy to use.
Cab SQUIX 2 Industrial Label Printer Features:
- Solid metal chassis with all components mounted on it
- Two-part hinged cover made of impact-proof plastic
- Compact footprint
- Panoramic viewing widow for easy media monitoring and print monitoring
- Peel-off function using integrated peel-off plate
- Internal rewinder
- Peripheral connection for easy connection of add-on modules
- Ribbon holder with three-part tightening axles for fast and efficient ribbon replacement
- Roll-holder with spring-mounted margin stop for consistent tension during material feed, for high accuracy printing
- Three-part tightening axle for easy removal of print material
- Spring-mounted rocker with pulleys made of Teflon improves impression accuracy
The Cab SQUIX 2 is the baby of Cab's industrial label printer ranges, but its compact footprint packs in a lot of great printer design and technology. Unlike many compact printers on the market, Cab's SQUIX 2 has a hinged cover which means it's true to footprint. Its sold aluminium chassis and impact-proof cover mean the SQUIX 2 is as tough as it is compact. Ideal for use as a small label printer, the Cab SQUIX 2 has loads of great user-friendly features that take the hassle out of printing. It's operated through a touchscreen with easy-to-understand symbols. You can keep a close eye on print progress using the large viewing panel on the side of the machine. And maintenance and reloads are made easy by ribbon and roll-holder systems that are easy to use and access.
This model uses a high-speed processor for great print speeds and instant label output. Connectivity is versatile and comprehensive and includes USB, Serial and Ethernet as standard. It can print to a variety of label types including paper, cardboard and PVC, and has gap and reflective sensors for increased label accuracy.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Power Supply • Accessories CD-ROM
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your monthly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.