Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal, inkjet, and card printers.
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Cab SQUIX 4 Industrial Label Printer
The Cab SQUIX 4 industrial label printer is an innovative, reliable, and extremely versatile printer option that is available in 203, 300 and 600dpi, and left-aligned and centred material placement options. This model is suitable for a range of uses, and can be customised with a great range of additional accessory options, adding to its versatility and performance.
Cab SQUIX 4 Industrial Label Printer FEATURES
- Cast aluminium solid metal chassis with all components mounted on it
- Two-part hinged cover made of impact-proof plastic
- Compact footprint
- Panoramic viewing widow for easy media monitoring and print monitoring
- Peel-off function using integrated peel-off plate
- Powered rewind, assist, and pinch rollers for high accuracy print and apply
- Peripheral connection for easy connection of add-on modules
- Ribbon holder with three-part tightening axles for fast and efficient ribbon replacement
- Roll-holder with spring-mounted margin stop for consistent tension during material feed, for high accuracy printing
- Internal rewinder allows you to rewind labels with and without a cardboard core
- Three-part tightening axle for easy removal of print material
- Resilient rocker with pulleys made of Teflon improves impression accuracy
The Cab SQUIX 4 is an innovative addition to Cab’s industrial label printer ranges. Designed with the user in mind, the Cab SQUIX 4 has been developed to offer easy operation, great results, and a very high level of dependability. This compact model uses a two-part hinged cover (made of impact-proof plastic) which preserves its small footprint, and all components are fixed to a sturdy cast aluminium solid metal chassis that is ideal for the rigours of industrial usage. The SQUIX uses a high speed processor for fast print speeds and instant label output. It can function as a stand-alone printer, use PC application, or be used as part of a network. Its versatility is further guaranteed by the comprehensive range of accessories and add-ons that Cab have created, allowing you to enhance and customise your Cab SQUIX 4 to meet your needs whatever they are and however they may change over time.
This model is available in a choice of 203, 300, and 600dpi, and models can either have centre or left-aligned media placement depending on your preference. Exceptional print accuracy is achieved using a roll-holder with spring-mounted margin stop for consistent tension during material feed, and powered rewind, assist and pinch rollers for high accuracy print and apply.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Power Supply • Accessories CD-ROM
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your monthly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email email@example.com and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.