Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
The Cab SQUIX 6 industrial label printer is a wide-label model that includes all of the great performance and technology that you would expect from a Cab printer. Available in either 203 and 300pi, the Cab SQUIX 6 can print labels in excess of 6 inches in width. This easy to set up and easy to use printer has a range of connectivity options and can be used as a standalone printer or can be configured into a larger system.
Cab SQUIX 6 Industrial Label Printer Features:
- Cast aluminium solid metal chassis with all components mounted on it
- Two-part hinged cover made of impact-proof plastic
- Wide label print capacity
- Panoramic viewing widow for easy media monitoring and print monitoring
- Peel-off function using integrated peel-off plate
- Powered rewind, assist, and pinch rollers for high accuracy print and apply
- Peripheral connection for easy connection of add-on modules
- Ribbon holder with three-part tightening axles for fast and efficient ribbon replacement
- Roll-holder with spring-mounted margin stop for consistent tension during material feed, for high accuracy printing
- Internal rewinder allows you to rewind labels with and without a cardboard core
- Three-part tightening axle for easy removal of print material
- Resilient rocker with pulleys made of Teflon improves impression accuracy
The Cab SQUIX 6 is a great addition to Cab's industrial label printer range. Designed to produce wide labels, the SQUIX 6 is incredibly user-friendly and offers easy operation and maintenance. This industrial model uses a solid metal chassis and shatter-proof plastic cover to ensure continued durability, even in tough industrial environments. The SQUIX 6 uses a high-speed processor for fast print speeds and instant label output, and can function as a stand-alone printer, use PC application, or be used as part of a network. This versatile and extremely dependable wide-format label printer is compatible with a comprehensive range of accessories and add-ons that Cab have created, allowing you to enhance and customise your Cab SQUIX 6 to meet your current needs as well as your changing needs in the future.
This model is available in a choice of 203dpi, and 300dpi, and exceptional print accuracy is achieved using a roll-holder with spring-mounted margin stop for consistent tension during material feed, and powered rewind, assist and pinch rollers for high accuracy print and apply.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Power Supply • Accessories CD-ROM
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your monthly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email email@example.com and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.