Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Cab XC4 Colour Label Printer
The Cab XC4 thermal transfer two-colour label printer has sequentially placed thermal print units that allow the printhead to simultaneously print two colours on to your chosen label stock. Fully compliant with GHS requirements for safe chemical labelling and classification, the Cab XC4 can house label rolls of up to 300mm in diameter.
CAB XC4 FEATURES
- Meets GHS requirements for the classification and labelling of chemicals
- Houses large label rolls up to 300 mm diameter
- A+ series ribbon holder, operation panel and electronics
- Wide backlit graphic display
- Centred insertion of the ribbon with three-part tightening axles
- Toggle fixed printhead
- Solid metal housing made from die-cast aluminium with all components are mounted on it
- Swing lever and integrated brake
- Fanfold guide
The Cab XC4 is a thermal transfer label printer that has sequentially positioned thermal print units that let you print simultaneously in two colours on to one label. This model fulfils GHS regulations for the safe and secure labelling and classification of chemicals, so is an ideal choice for chemical labelling applications. This is a rugged machine made from a die-cast aluminium solid metal housing on which all components are mounted. The Cab XC4 uses proven technology developed for Cab’s excellent A+ series of printers – for example the ribbon holder, electronics and LCD operation panel are all imported from A+ Series technology.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Ribbon roll • AC cord • Quick setup sheet • Utilities/manuals CD •