Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Citizen CL-S700DT Industrial Label Printer
The Citizen CL-S700DT industrial direct thermal label and barcode printer gives you reliable, fast, and high-performance industrial printing at a very reasonable entry level price band. Ideal for applications such as logistics, shelf-edge labels and card tags, the Citizen CL-S700DT uses an advanced printhead design, a Hi-Open case design, and has a Hi-Lift printer mechanism, and is a compact and dependable printer.
Citizen CL-S700DT Industrial Label Printer FEATURES
- Rugged industrial printer with solid metal casing and an all-metal printer mechanism
- Efficient ribbon and media loading using Hi-Lift print mechanism
- Compact printer with Hi-Open vertical opening case for no increase in footprint when open and soft close technology
- Easy-to-use backlit LCD control panel and easy configuration
- Zebra and Datamax printer languages as standard for useful cross-emulation
- All operations are front access including ribbon and media changing
- Easily accessible recessed power switch at the front of the printer
- Label gap and black mark sensing and standard adjustable media sensor
- Adjustable media sensor as standard with label gap and black mark sensing
- Innovative front-loading rewinder for peeling or batch mode
- Ink side in or ink side out ribbon choice
- ARCP automatic ribbon tension adjustment
The Citizen CL-S700DT industrial direct thermal label and barcode printer is a compact and well-priced model that is an excellent option for anyone looking for an entry-level industrial label printer. Like all Citizen printers, the CL-S700DT has been designed to be easy to use whilst providing excellent print performance and high quality print outputs. The Hi-Lift print mechanism makes media and ribbon loading extremely easy and efficient, as is the fact that media and ribbon loading is all front access. The LCD interface is also located to the front of the machine and includes an operation status indicator, and the power button is also positioned on the front of the machine for easy accessibility. The Citizen CL-S700DT uses a vertical lift Hi-Open case design which means this compact printer does not need extra space to accommodate an expanded footprint when it is open for media loading or maintenance – a great space-saving feature that is perfect for space-constrained locations.
This versatile industrial barcode and label printer is suitable for use with a range or paper thicknesses (up to 0.250mm) and variable widths (up to 118.1mm). The Citizen CL-S700DT has large media capacity and uses an advanced printhead design to ensure that your labels and barcodes are sharply printed and easy to read. This high-performance printer offers great print capabilities at a very economical price.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon cartridges • UK power cord • User guide
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email email@example.com and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.