Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal, inkjet, and card printers.
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Citizen CL-S703 Mid Range Label Printer
The Citizen CL-S703 mid-range label printer prints at an impressive print resolution of 300dpi. This model can be used to print in direct thermal or thermal transfer, and is suitable for use with a range of paper thicknesses and print widths. Its space-saving Hi-Open design and rugged all-metal Hi-Lift printer mechanism mean that it is an ideal choice for smaller spaces.
Citizen CL-S703 Mid-Range Label Printer FEATURES
- Rugged printer with solid metal casing and an all-metal printer mechanism
- Efficient ribbon and media loading using Hi-Lift print mechanism
- Compact printer with Hi-Open vertical opening case for no increase in footprint when open and soft close technology
- High print resolution of 300dpi
- Integrated peeler with liner rewinder for easy label dispensing
- Easy-to-use backlit LCD control panel and easy configuration
- Zebra and Datamax printer languages as standard for useful cross-emulation
- All operations are front access including ribbon and media changing
- Easily accessible recessed power switch at the front of the printer
- Fast print speeds of up to 200mm per second
- Label gap and black mark sensing and standard adjustable media sensor
- Innovative front-loading rewinder for peeling or batch mode
- Ink side in or ink side out ribbon choice
- ARCP automatic ribbon tension adjustment
The Citizen CL-S703 mid-range label or barcode printer has a high print resolution of 300dpi. Able to print in either direct thermal or thermal transfer print modes, this compact model can handle heavy-duty print requirements. This model is perfect for printing small labels with fine details such as 2D matrix barcodes or labels with small-scale company logos on them. Space-saving and economical, the Citizen CL-S703 has a great user-friendly design, and excellent print performance. Access for media loading and maintenance is easy thanks to Citizen’s award-winning Hi-Lift all-metal print mechanism and front-access media and ribbon loading. Its easy-to-use LCD interface is positioned on the front of the printer (as is the power button), for accessible operation and clear sight of the operation status indicator. Citizen’s Hi-Open case design means this model opens vertically for media loading and maintenance access, so no additional space is needed to accommodate an expanded footprint when the printer is opened up.
This is a flexible and well-connected printer that is suitable for use with paper thicknesses up to 0.250mm and media widths up to 118.1mm. It has a large capacity for print media and can operate with inkside in or inkside out ribbons. This model also boasts an integrated peeler with liner rewinder for hassle-free and efficient label dispensing.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon cartridges • UK power cord • User guide
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your monthly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.