Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Citizen CLP 631
The Citizen CLP 631 has now been discontinued and replaced with the Citizen CL-S631, please see our product listings for further details.
The Citizen CLP 631 barcode and label direct thermal or thermal transfer printer offers stand-alone or a networked capabilities at a very competitive price. Able to print a high resolution but in very small sizes, the Citizen CLP 631 can handle small graphics and logos, 2D barcodes and photograph quality images as well. Using Citizen's ribbon control technology for faster, stress free printing for longer, the Citizen CLP 631 is a flexible and well-priced printer.
Citizen CLP 631 Features
- Metal Hi-Lift mechanism: allows easier install of media or ribbons meaning less downtime and errors
- Internal 5" (125mm) media capacity - external 8" (200mm) holder available
- Ribbon capacity of 360m, inside or outside wound: Less ribbon changing and greater consumable options
- Zebra emulation version: Fully compatible with the TLP 3844Z printer if you select the CLP 631Z
- ACRP keeps tension in the ribbon constant, removing wrinkles and avoiding rubbing or smudging
- Internal Parallel, RS232 and USB as standard - guarantees connection to any computer system
- Adjustable sensor: Suitable for printing regular and/or irregular shapes and sizes of label. Easy to change label size in the future
- Internal Networking Options: Both the Ethernet and WiFi options easily fit inside the printer''s case avoiding damage
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer options at 4” per second and 305dpi