Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Datamax O'Neil E-4206P Desktop Label Printer
The Datamax O'Neil E-4206P desktop industrial label printer offers a plethora of connectivity options, and provides the perfect solution for anyone looking for a range of interface capabilities in a small and economical package. This reliable desktop thermal label printer uses Datamax O'Neil Mark III technology allowing it to perform way beyond its price bracket.
Datamax O'Neil E-4206P Desktop Label Printer FEATURES
- Excellent connectivity options of USB, Serial, Parallel Wireless LAN and Bluetooth
- Rugged double-walled construction with wraparound media window
- Easy-loading rear-hinge design
- One-inch standardised ribbons and large media roll to reduce costs and increase productivity
- No-tool service and maintenance
- Large interactive LCD display which includes media, and ink level status
- Internal fanfold stack
- Sealed user interface for spillage safety
The Datamax O'Neil E-4206P desktop industrial label printer offers excellent connectivity options (USB, Serial, Parallel, Wireless LAN and Bluetooth) and is a great choice for anyone who needs a compact and economically priced printer that offers comprehensive networking capabilities. This versatile and reliable machine is suited to a wide range of label printing uses and applications, and incorporates Datamax O'Neil Mark III features such as easy-loading technology, one-inch standardised ribbons and large media roll (which reduce costs and increase productivity), as well as no-tool service and maintenance technology which greatly reduces print downtime. Sturdy double-walled construction and a sealed user interface, and an internal fanfold stack system provide this model with all the protection needed to handle the rigours of an industrial setting. Media levels are easily monitored through the wraparound media window so you never have to disrupt print runs.
This economically priced desktop label printer produces professional, high-quality labels quickly and consistently. It has a generous 64MB of Flash memory and 32 MB DRAM memory as standard, and has an easy-to-use LCD display with a menu interface, as well as fast print speeds for a great user experience.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Power Supply • Accessories CD-ROM