Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Datamax O'Neil M4208 Industrial Label Printer
The Datamax M-4208 is from the Mark I series of printers, a cost-conscious industrial series that combines durability with performance. Available in either direct thermal or thermal transfer print options this 200dpi version is equipped with dual connectivity as standard (serial and parallel), with the option of adding Ethernet or USB if required. A fast and reliable printer that is great value for money.
DATAMAX M-4208 Industrial Label Printer FEATURES
- Solid precision cut die-cast aluminium frame
- Front-panel user interface and colour coded cues
- Powerful 32-bit processor
- M-series modular design
- Simple media and maintenance access
- Clear side window for easy media monitoring
- Adjustable sensor for liner-backed die-cut labels and tags
- Reflective sensing for media with black stripe sensing
- Compatible with roll-fed, fan-fold, die-cut and continuous or perforated labels
- Collapsible ribbon hub and wide-access print mechanism for easy loading
If you’re looking for a high-performance, cost-effective industrial label printer look no further than the Datamax I-Class series of printers. The Datamax M-4208 can be ordered as either direct thermal or thermal transfer, and like all printers in this series offers you great performance and impressive reliability. Designed for use in industrial environments, the Datamax M-4208 is securely housed in a precision-built die-cast aluminium frame that is more than tough enough for the rigours of industrial usage. Not only is this printer a very competitively priced model, the Datamax M-4208 will last the distance no matter what you put it through. Its fantastic modular design makes it easy to maintain, and equally easy to add field-installable add-ons to your printer as when you need to.
The Datamax M-4208 has been designed with the user in mind, and easy operation is at the heart of its design. It has a front panel user interface which uses colour coded cues for fast and simple operation, and a collapsible ribbon hub and wide access print mechanism guarantee easy loading and general maintenance.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon • UK and Euro power cord • User guide • Safety guide