Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Datamax O'Neil W6208
The Datamax W6208 has a maximum print width of 6.6", a print resolution of 203dpi and can print at up to 8" per second, perfect for heavy-duty industrial usage. The W6208 is a powerful printer using a 32-bit Motorola ColdFire processor and has 16MB of inbuilt memory, so printing is fast.
The Datamax W6208 handles variable-data printing very well and is also a good choice for those who need a printer for compliance labelling as it is compatible the AIAG, EAN-128 and ODETTE labelling applications, and many more. Its a very versatile and easy to use printer, it uses an LCD display screen so operating the temperature, media, speed and connectivity options couldn't be simpler.
Datamax W6208 Features:
- A powerful 32-bit multi-tasking, 90MHz processor and an industry leading 16MB of addressable RAM
- An easy-to-read front LCD display
- The front LCD features selectable, built-in, international language support for English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. International Language Print Capabilities are available for over 40 international languages
- Colour coded operator cues
- Initiative media loading diagrams
- Easily accessible printhead mechanism
- A simplified design of the ribbon hub that makes loading and unloading a snap
- Flash upgradeable firmware