Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Datamax O'Neil W6208
The Datamax W6208 has a maximum print width of 6.6", a print resolution of 203dpi and can print at up to 8" per second, perfect for heavy-duty industrial usage. The W6208 is a powerful printer using a 32-bit Motorola ColdFire processor and has 16MB of inbuilt memory, so printing is fast.
The Datamax W6208 handles variable-data printing very well and is also a good choice for those who need a printer for compliance labelling as it is compatible the AIAG, EAN-128 and ODETTE labelling applications, and many more. Its a very versatile and easy to use printer, it uses an LCD display screen so operating the temperature, media, speed and connectivity options couldn't be simpler.
Datamax W6208 Features:
- A powerful 32-bit multi-tasking, 90MHz processor and an industry leading 16MB of addressable RAM
- An easy-to-read front LCD display
- The front LCD features selectable, built-in, international language support for English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. International Language Print Capabilities are available for over 40 international languages
- Colour coded operator cues
- Initiative media loading diagrams
- Easily accessible printhead mechanism
- A simplified design of the ribbon hub that makes loading and unloading a snap
- Flash upgradeable firmware
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your monthly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.