Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Intermec PD41 Mid Range Label Printer
The Intermec PD41 barcode and label printer is an excellent mid-range printer that is capable of handling mission-critical industrial print applications. This is a smart printer that can stand alone and control other devices directly. Its tough all-metal design and powerful electronics mean that the Intermec PD41 can handle tough print applications in tough industrial environments.
INTERMEC PD41 Mid-Range Label Printer FEATURES
- Rugged all-metal construction for demanding, medium-duty applications
- User-friendly design and simple one-button operation
- Smart Printing capabilities support stand-alone printer applications
- Fingerprint/Direct Protocol (DP), IPL, ZSim, DSim and ESim printer languages included as standard
- Secure wireless connectivity: CCX and WiFi certified with WPA2
- 8MB Flash memory 16MB SDRAM
- Unicode printing support and wide selection of fonts
- Four LED indicators for Power, Data Transfer, Error/ Warning, Ready-to-Work
- Interchangeable printhead
The Intermec PD41 mid-range barcode and label printer can handle mission-critical medium-duty industrial print applications with ease, thanks to its rugged smart printer design. The Intermec PD41’s smart design and Intermec Fingerprint programming language means that it can host stand-alone applications, reducing print errors and significantly streamlining your print operations. The Intermec PD41 also has IPL, ZSim, DSim and ESim printer languages so integration in existing printer systems is easy and fast. You’ll be up and running in no time with the Intermec PD41’s one-button interface which is easy to use and virtually gets rid of the need for staff training – it really is that simple to use.
The Intermec PD41 has been built to last with a solid all-metal chassis and covers construction, interchangeable printhead, and easy to reach maintenance bays, all of which make this tough and compact printer easy to maintain and impervious to damage from an industrial setting. Flexible connectivity options including secure wireless connectivity with WAP2 make this printer perfect for now and easy to upgrade and expand if your print requirements grow or change in the future.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon • UK and Euro power cord • User guide • Safety guide