Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Intermec PM43 Mid Range Label Printer
The Intermec PM43 printer is a compact mid-range industrial-grade printer that is ideal for anyone for whom work space is at a premium. This durable model has speedy print speeds, dependable print technology, and comprehensive connectivity at a very reasonable price. The Intermec PM43 also includes Honeywell Smart Printing technology that lets you run apps directly from your printer.
INTERMEC PM43 Mid-Range Label Printer FEATURES
- Rugged all-metal design
- Large colour multilingual touchscreen or icon user interface
- Tamper-proof user interface
- Integrated web interface
- Print speeds of up to 300mm per second
- Smart Printing capabilities support stand-alone printer applications
- Fingerprint/Direct Protocol (DP), IPL, ZSim2, DSim (DPL) printer languages included as standard
- XML enabled for SAP AII and Oracle WMS
- 128 MB Flash memory and 128 MB SDRAM
- Precision Print technology for pinpoint accuracy
- Fastest throughput in its class
User-friendliness and excellent print results are the guiding principles behind the design and technology that supports the Intermec PM43. Operation is via a large touchscreen or icon-based interface that is intuitive to use, and Precisions Print technology guarantees that even the most detailed, small-scale images and barcodes are printed with pinpoint accuracy and excellent results. An all-metal chassis ensure that the Intermec PM43 is rugged enough to endure tough industrial environments, and Intermec print technology ensures that this great mid-range printer will keep producing excellent results for years to come.
The Intermec PM43 is a compact model with impressive maximum print speeds of 300mm per second. It has some of the best connection credentials of any printer in its class, and as well as having WiFi and Cisco certifications, it also has Bluetooth and Ethernet connectivity and IPv6 network protocols –essentially future-proofing your new printer. Smart Printing capabilities allow the Intermec PM43 to run apps from the printer, which streamlines your print process considerably. An integrated web interface means easy set-up, configuration and monitoring of your new printer, and Honeywell SmartSystems technology delivers integrated device management and diagnostic tools.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon • UK and Euro power cord • User guide • Safety guide