Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Primera LX2000e Colour Label Printer
The Primera LX2000e colour label printer is Primera’s newest and quickest wide-format high resolution pigment inkjet colour label printer. This model is able to print intricate full-colour labels to a professional standard. The Primera LX2000e allows you to gain all of the financial and logistical benefits of in-house colour label printing, whilst safeguarding the quality of your labels.
PRIMERA LX2000e FEATURES
- Z-Color colour matching software
- Moveable see through label sensor and reflective sensor
- Wide maximum print width of 209mm
- Built-in pizza wheel label cutter
- Draft, normal and high quality print modes available
- Individual ink tanks for reduced costs and need for ink replenishment
- Calculates number of labels left based upon ink usage of label being printed
- NiceLabel and SE Primera Edition included as standard
- Replaceable printhead 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution
- BS5609 certified
- Prints text, graphics, barcodes and photographs
It is able to print labels with a maximum width of 209mm, and its stunning 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution mean that its print results are top quality. It can print full-colour, intricate labels featuring text, illustrations, photographs and graphics with razor sharp precision and accuracy.
The Primera LX2000e can print to waterproof label stock, and has a great easy-to- use design, with every step of the print process designed with the user in mind. Set-up, operation, and maintenance are all extremely straightforward, reducing maintenance and print downtime, and giving you the confidence to make the move to colour in-house printing.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of Tuff-Coat High-Gloss inkjet label stock • Colour ink cartridges • USB 2.0 cable •