Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal, inkjet, and card printers.
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Printronix SL5204r RFID Label Printer
The Printronix SL5204r RFID industrial label and tag printer uses the 5r Multi-Technology Platform, a multi-technology UHF encoder set to global frequency standards. This series of printers also supports EPCglobal Gen 2 standards. Capable of printing in direct thermal or thermal transfer modes the Printronix SL5204r RFID printer can write, print and verify RFID tags and overstrike or stop the printer when bad tags are detected.
Printronix SL5204r FEATURES
- Aluminium die-cast industrial design with ventless cooling system
- High performance processor for demanding industrial environments
- Optimised performance for a broad range of tags using the patented multi-position RFID coupling device
- Intelligent Media Detection prevents non-RFID print jobs from printing on RFID labels
- Intelligent tag management system identifies and overstrikes defective smart labels
- Advanced RFID calibration - tag profiling, custom tag configurator and auto inlay locator for efficient configuration and flexible media throughput
- Simplified label design and system set-up using embedded EPC privacy logo
- Global frequency requirements met through integrated EPCglobal certified multi-protocol UHF RFID encoder
- Embedded industry standard forms and templates and XML forms printing
- PXML interface enables real-time printer and job control
- Multiple embedded emulations allow users to standardise on a single printer for print set-ups with mixed printer languages
The Printronix SL5204r RFID direct thermal and thermal transfer mode industrial tag printer is the four-inch print width, 254mm per second, 203dpi version from Printronix’s superlative 5r smart technology encoding RFID series of printers. Everything about this printer is first-rate – from its die-cast aluminium frame with ventless cooling system, to its powerful processor, and 5r multi-technology platform with patented MP2 RFID Smart encoding technology. Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen 2 specifications, the Printronix SL5204r literally gives you tomorrow’s RFID printer today.
This series of printers has been designed to give you amazing performance whilst being very user-friendly to operate. It includes multiple embedded emulations for set-ups with mixed printer languages. Label design and system set-up is simplified by the embedded EPC privacy logo, and the patented multi-position RFID coupling device optimises the Printronix SL5204r’s performance on the broad range of tags with which it is compatible. This intelligent RFID printer has a detection system that prevents non-RFID print jobs from printing to RFID tags, saving you money and time. Its intelligent tag management system can also overstrike defective RFID labels.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Individual ink cartridges • Maintenance box • Roll paper • Software (CD) • USB cable
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your monthly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email email@example.com and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.