Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.
In Depth: Printronix SL5304r RFID Label Printer
The Printronix SL5304r RFID industrial label and tag printer has been designed using the 5r Multi-Technology Platform, a multi-technology UHF encoder set to global frequency standards. This printer also supports EPCglobal Gen 2 standards. The Printronix SL5304r RFID printer can write, print and verify RFID tags and overstrike or stop the printer when bad tags are detected, and prints at a high 300dpi resolution.
Printronix SL5304r FEATURES
- Aluminium die-cast industrial design with ventless cooling system
- High performance processor for demanding industrial environments
- Optimised performance for a broad range of tags using the patented multi-position RFID coupling device
- High resolution 300dpi printing
- Intelligent Media Detection prevents non-RFID print jobs from printing on RFID labels
- Intelligent tag management system identifies and overstrikes defective smart labels
- Advanced RFID calibration - tag profiling, custom tag configurator and auto inlay locator for efficient configuration and flexible media throughput
- Simplified label design and system set-up using embedded EPC privacy logo
- Global frequency requirements met through integrated EPCglobal certified multi-protocol UHF RFID encoder
- Embedded industry standard forms and templates and XML forms printing
- PXML interface enables real-time printer and job control
- Multiple embedded emulations allow users to standardise on a single printer for print set-ups with mixed printer languages
The Printronix SL5304r RFID industrial tag printer is from Printronix’s superlative 5r smart technology encoding RFID series of printers. This versatile printer can print in either direct thermal or thermal transfer modes, and has a maximum print width of four inches, top print speed of 203mm, and a super sharp print resolution of 300dpi. This is a class-leading model in design, construction and performance. Built using innovative RFID technology, the Printronix SL5304r is housed in a durable die-cast aluminium frame with ventless cooling system, has a powerful processor, and is based on the 5r multi-technology platform with patented MP2 RFID Smart encoding technology and meets EPCglobal Gen 2 specifications.
The 5r series of RFID industrial tag printers are industrial in performance and user-friendly in operation. Multiple embedded emulations for set-ups with mixed printer languages are included as standard, and label design and system set-up is simplified by the embedded EPC privacy logo. The Printronix SL5304r uses a patented multi-position RFID coupling device that optimises printer performance on the whole range of tags with which it is compatible. Expensive and time consuming mistakes are avoided as this intelligent RFID printer is able to differentiate non-RFID print jobs from RFID print jobs, and automatically stops non-RFID jobs being printed to RFID tags.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Individual ink cartridges • Maintenance box • Roll paper • Software (CD) • USB cable