Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal, inkjet, and card printers.
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Printronix T8304 Industrial Label Printer
The Printronix T8304 four-inch industrial label printer boasts 300dpi print resolution and a powerful ARM Cortex A-9 32-bit processor that means this printer exceeds the requirements to run mission-critical high-demand print runs. You can operate this model safely in tough industrial environments – it can handle dirt, grime, humidity, and temperatures as low as -5°C with no ill effects.
Printronix T8304 FEATURES
- Durable dust, grime, humidity and extreme temperature resistant design
- Speedy print speeds, fast processing, and more memory than competitor models
- Tool-less snap-in printhead
- Dual motor ribbon drive system
- Crisp and clear 300dpi print resolution
- Large full colour display panel with easy-to-use navigation keys
- Easily accessible side media loading
- Extensive library of print emulations now including Postscript/PDF printing
- Intuitive printer setup, print quality, and self-help wizard
- Quick Change Memory Card stores printer configuration and network settings for easy installation of new printers
- Seamless integration and connectivity with robust remote printer management
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Automatic capture of statistics that can be used as certification stamp and audit
- Fully integrated solution with the ability to retract, void, and reprint labels automatically
The Printronix T8304 industrial label printer produces labels at a very high print resolution of 300dpi. This model can produce labels up to four-inches in width on a variety of different media including roll and fanfold labels, paper, film, tags and tickets. Designed and constructed to function unimpeded in harsh industrial environments, the Printronix T8304 is suitable for use in surroundings that are dusty, dirty, grimy, humid, or hot. This model can even be used in temperatures as lows as -5°C for the direct thermal model and 5°C for the thermal transfer model – perfect for cold supply chain applications where you wish to reduce the costs incurred by the need for heated enclosures for your printer.
This printer is user friendly from set up, to operation, to maintenance. Fly through the intuitive set up with the back-up of a self-help wizard, choose from a comprehensive library of emulations including Postscript and PDF, install new printers in minutes using the quick change memory card which stores your printer configuration and network settings.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon cartridges • UK power cord • User guide
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your monthly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.