Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.
In Depth: Printronix T8306 Industrial Label Printer
The Printronix T8306 six-inch industrial thermal label printer uses a powerful ARM Cortex A-9 32-bit processor so you can be sure that it will far exceed the requirements needed to run mission-critical high-demand print runs. The Printronix T8306 offers stunning 300dpi print resolution and can be operated safely in harsh industrial environments.
Printronix T8306 FEATURES
- Durable dust, grime, humidity and extreme temperature resistant design
- Speedy print speeds, fast processing, and more memory than competitor models
- Tool-less snap-in printhead
- Dual motor ribbon drive system
- Crisp and clear 300dpi print resolution
- Large full colour display panel with easy-to-use navigation keys
- Easily accessible side media loading
- Extensive library of print emulations now including Postscript/PDF printing
- Intuitive printer setup, print quality, and self-help wizard
- Quick Change Memory Card stores printer configuration and network settings for easy installation of new printers
- Seamless integration and connectivity with robust remote printer management
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Automatic capture of statistics that can be used as certification stamp and audit
- Fully integrated solution with the ability to retract, void, and reprint labels automatically
The Printronix T8306 has a great user-friendly design that makes set up, operation, and maintenance of this printer intuitive and trouble-free. Set up is easy and comes with the reassurance of a self-help wizard should you hit any stumbling blocks. This model is supplied with a comprehensive library of emulations including Postscript and PDF (the only thermal label printer to include these two emulation options), and you will be able to install new printers in a matter of minutes using the quick change memory card which stores your printer configuration and network settings for you. The Printronix T8306 uses a sizeable full colour display screen, has an accessible side-loading media design, features a large media window for media loading and media monitoring that takes moments, and the tool-less snap-in printhead reduces maintenance downtime.
Designed for use in harsh industrial environments, the Printronix T8306 is practically impervious to dust, dirt, grime, humidity, and heat. It is even suitable for use in temperatures as low as -5°C (direct thermal) and 5°C (thermal transfer) – ideal for reducing costs in cold supply chain applications where heated printer enclosures would otherwise be needed.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon cartridges • UK power cord • User guide