Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email email@example.com and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.
In Depth: Printronix T8308 Industrial Label Printer
The Printronix T8308 eight-inch thermal industrial label printer was designed and built to perform demanding mission-critical print applications in tough industrial settings. This model prints at an impressive print resolution of 300dpi and can print at up to 152mm per second. Built for demanding work in demanding environments, the Printronix T8308 is a rugged and reliable wide-label industrial printer.
Printronix T8308 FEATURES
- Dust, grime, humidity and extreme temperature resistant design
- Speedy print speeds, fast processing, and more memory than competitor models
- Tool-less snap-in printhead
- Dual motor ribbon drive system
- Large full colour display panel with easy-to-use navigation keys
- Easily accessible side media loading
- Extensive library of print emulations now including Postscript/PDF printing
- Intuitive printer setup, print quality, and self-help wizard
- Quick Change Memory Card stores printer configuration and network settings for easy installation of new printers
- Seamless integration and connectivity with robust remote printer management
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Automatic capture of statistics that can be used as certification stamp and audit
- Fully integrated solution with the ability to retract, void, and reprint labels automatically
The Printronix T8308 is an industrial wide-label printer that can print labels up to eight inches wide. As well as offering fast processing and fast print speeds this model prints at an excellent print resolution of 300dpi, ensuring that your point outputs are crisp and easy to read every time. The Printronix T8308 can print to a wide selection of different media including roll and fanfold labels, paper, film, tags and tickets. This model has been designed with the rigours of industry in mind and can withstand tough industrial environments - dust, dirt, grime, humidity, and heat cause it no problems and it can be operated in industrial locations with temperatures as low as -5°C (direct thermal) and 5°C (thermal transfer), making it an ideal choice for cold supply chain applications.
A self-help wizard guides you through the set-up, a range of emulations are supplied (including Postscript and PDF), and the quick change memory card stores your printer configuration and network settings for you so adding new printers takes moments. An intuitive and large user screen, tool-less maintenance, side-loading media, and a large media window make this a very user-friendly machine to operate.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon cartridges • UK power cord • User guide