About the Sato CL4NX Industrial Label Printer
Capable of handling high-to-mid-range print loads, the Sato CL4NX Plus industrial label printer comes with a host of great features as standard and can be configured to either 203 or 305dpi. It can produce a wide range of label sizes, and remains incredibly accurate, even when printing micro labels. Downtime and staff operational time is reduced through its increased ribbon capacity and ease of use, and its reduced label size option lets you make even more savings. This model comes equipped with AEP 3.0 for a printer that’s both flexible and customisable, helping you to reduce mistakes and significantly increase your print productivity.
Sato CL4NX Plus Industrial Label Printer Features:
- Die-cast aluminium frame print and ribbon mechanism provides consistent label and ribbon movement
- Suitable for use with a wide variety of media
- Compact design and Bi-folding cover for a space saving design
- Facing in/out ribbon can be used without setting changes
- Snap-in printhead and tool-less platen replacement
- Super open wide head for easy maintenance and media replacement
- Thermal head check function
- 14ips print speed and super fast data processing for fast first label out speeds
- Best in class ribbon length and environmentally friendly coreless ribbon with one touch release
- Automatic low power function when not in use
- Easy adjust settings for soft and hardware for optimal print performance
- Multiple connectivity options (USB, LAN, Bluetooth)
The Sato CL4NX Plus can handle pretty much anything that you throw at it – from mid-to-high level print requirements, and large-to-micro label outputs, this model has got the goods. An upgrade from the CL4NX, the Plus version has some great features that take this industrial label printer to the next level. With 30% extra ribbon length, enhanced precision printing even when printing micro labels, and Sato’s excellent AEP 3.0 for a printer that’s flexible, and so customisable you’ll dramatically reduce print costs, staff cost, and print errors, this model makes a great printer even better. It offers a range of connectivity options (USB, Serial, LAN, Bluetooth) and is intuitive to use – if you require your staff to be trained, training is available.
This model has been made for use in an industrial environment and its all metal construction and die-cast aluminium printhead and roller mechanisms ensure that the Sato CL4NX Plus can easily cope with tough industrial environments and applications. Configurable at either 203 or 30dpi, this model offers 14ips print speeds, and super-fast data processing for speedy first label out speeds and enhanced productivity. Small in stature but big in heart, this is an industrial label printer that will produce high quality, accurate labels all day long.