The Sato M-10e DT industrial label printer is a direct thermal only model that can print extra-wide labels of up to ten-inches in width. Perfect for large-scale applications such chemical drum labels and large forestry labels, the Sato M-10e can also be used to print multiple labels per page, and the high print resolution of 300dpi ensures every label is clear and easy to read.
Sato M-10e FEATURES
- Extra-wide ten-inch label width or capacity to print multiple labels per page
- Automatic label loading using a label edge sensor
- High quality 300dpi print resolution
- Power 32-bit processor
- Auto sensing for continuous forms
- Memory card error detection
- LEDs to indicate error, power and printer status
- Paper end detection, and ribbon end and near end detection
- Self-diagnosis checking head check
- Cutting and tear-off position adjustment
- Print darkness adjustment
- Flexible connectivity
The Sato M10e industrial label printer can print giant ten-inch labels or multiple labels per page. The ten-inch labels are ideal for a wide range of industrial applications that require large-format labels such as chemical drum labelling, pallet labelling and labels for forestry purposes. The Sato M10e creates labels with a print resolution of 305dpi, has prints speeds reaching 125mm per second, and is powered by a 32-bit processor, so you can rest assured that your printer will process and print quickly and generate print outputs that are crisp, clear and easy to read. The Sato M10e can print to roll or fanfold die cut labels, plain paper stock, synthetic label stock, and continuous label stock.
Connectivity is fast and flexible with a range of standard and optional choices available including USB, Parallel, Serial, and Ethernet. Operation and maintenance are both very easy, with lots of features that will guide you through the print process and help to prevent print errors – useful features such as paper end, ribbon end and near end detection, memory card error detection, separate LED lights to indicate errors, power and printer status, as well as auto-sensing for continuous forms, make this a hassle-free and reliable printer to use.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon cartridges• UK power cord • User guide