The wide-format Toshiba TEC B-EX6T3 label printer offers excellent performance and exceptional value for money. This lightening-fast flat printhead label printer has first-rate processing and throughput speeds, can accommodate an 800 meter ribbon, and has an innovative ribbon save mode for unbeatable efficiency and excellent long-term savings. This is a durable printer that is easy to maintain and to operate, and has great cost-conscious running costs.
TOSHIBA TEC B-EX6T3 FEATURES
- Very economical operation costs
- Flat head for compatibility with competitor estates
- Enhanced connectivity options for flexible connectivity
- Side-opening media loading and access
- Duty cycle of up to 30,000 labels per day
- Ribbon save mode
- Double ribbon motor tension control
- Tooless replacement of printhead and platen
- RFID ready
- USB host available
- Real time clock
- Statius indicator and easy-operate LCD screen with feed, restart, pause and menu navigation operator keys
- Longest ribbon available in its class (800 meters)
The Toshiba Tec B-EX6T3 offers fast processing, throughput, and print speeds (reaching a very fast 305mm per second) and is a high-performance industrial label printer that makes a great addition to Toshiba’s excellent B-EX range of label printers. Durable enough for a truly industrial environment, the Toshiba Tec B-EX6T3 is a wide-format label printer that offers the first-rate performance and reliability that is essential when you are printing in an industrial environment on a large scale. Designed with easy operation in mind, the Toshiba Tec B-EX6T3 offers a flexible range of great standard and optional connectivity choices, so you can be sure that this is a label printer that will grow with your changing print demands.
This industrial-grade label printer is capable of printing up to 30,000 labels per day. Because it is designed using Toshiba’s market-leading technology you are guaranteed unbeatable value for money and a solid and reliable performance. The Toshiba Tec B-EX6T3 can accommodate a class-leading 800 meter ribbon, and it’s cost-conscious ribbon save mode and flat printhead technology (which allows you to use non-Toshiba labels with this model) equal great savings in your long-term print costs. It has a brilliant side-opening design simplifying maintenance and access, and keeping downtime and general maintenance to a minimum. This is an affordable, efficient, and reliable industrial label printer.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon • UK and Euro power cord • User guide • Safety guide