Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: TSC TTP-366M Industrial Label Printer
Anyone looking for a high-quality, multi-purpose wide-format label printer need look no further than the TSC TTP-366M industrial label printer. A great mid-range option, this easy-to-operate, high resolution, versatile wide-format printer is suitable for a range of different print applications and environments including signage and agricultural uses, drum labelling, compliance labelling, and brand marketing.
TSC TTP 366M Features
- Die-cast aluminium structure
- Powerful 32bit 200MHz RISC processor
- Large backlit LCD graphical screen
- 32MB SDRAM memory and 8MB Flash storage expanded by 4MB with SD Flash memory card
- Adjustable transmissive gap sensor, adjustable black mark reflective sensor, ribbon end sensor and head open sensor
- Range of printer language supports as standard including Eltron and Zebra
- PS/2 keyboard interface for stand
The TSC TTP 366M industrial label printer is fast, reliable, and tough enough for a wide range of industrial settings. This excellent wide-format printer features a large six-button LCD screen which is backlit and intuitive to operate. It also features gap, black mark, ribbon end and head open sensors to keep your print runs on track and reduce maintenance downtimes. All printers in this series offer flexible connectivity with USB 2.0, Ethernet, Parallel and Serial options all available as standard. The TSC TTP 366M also has a PS/2 keyboard interface and an SD Flash memory card slot so you can easily and affordably add 4MB of additional memory if needed.
The TSC TTP 366M has been constructed using die-cast aluminium and is designed to last, perfect for tough industrial environments. It prints at a very high quality 300 dpi, printing wide format labels at a fast 152mm per second.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Printer paper core • Windows labelling software CD disk • Quick start guide • USB cable • Power cord