If you’re searching for an affordable, high-quality, multi-purpose wide-format label printer, look no further than the TSC TTP-384M industrial label printer. It is easy-to-operate, has high resolution, and is a versatile wide-format printer that is suitable for a range of different print applications and environments including inventory control, drum labelling, compliance labelling, and brand marketing.
TSC TTP 366M Features
- Die-cast aluminium chassis
- Powerful 32bit 200MHz RISC processor
- Large backlit LCD graphical screen
- 32MB SDRAM memory and 8MB Flash storage expanded by 4MB with SD Flash memory card
- Adjustable transmissive gap sensor, adjustable black mark reflective sensor, ribbon end sensor and head open sensor
- Range of printer language supports as standard including Eltron and Zebra
- PS/2 keyboard interface for stand
The excellent TSC TTP 384M wide-format industrial label printer features an easy-to-read six-button LCD screen which is backlit and intuitive to operate. Gap, black mark, ribbon end and head open sensors keep your print runs on track and reduce maintenance downtimes, and all printers in TSC’s wide-format series of printers offer flexible connectivity with USB 2.0, Ethernet, Parallel and Serial options all included as standard. The TSC TTP 384M also has a PS/2 keyboard interface and an SD Flash memory card slot so you can easily and affordably add 4MB of additional memory should you need it.
The TSC TTP 384M has been constructed using a die-cast aluminium chassis that’s designed to last - perfect for tough industrial environments. It prints at a crystal clear 300dpi, printing wide format labels at a respectable 102mm per second. This versatile printer is suited to a host of different print applications - inventory control, drum labelling, compliance labelling, pallet labelling, warning labels and brand marketing for example - and can print multiple-up labels (two or three labels across) too. This is an affordable, high-quality wide-format label printer by TSC.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Printer paper core • Windows labelling software CD disk • Quick start guide • USB cable • Power cord