Label design made easy
To make creating your label designs simple and ensuring they print correctly, most printer manufacturers supply basic software with their printer. This is usually an online download or within the auto download file that starts when first using the printer.
The basic or free software is usually adequate for most labelling requirements, enabling users to easily set up their label sizes, link with the printer being used and create their own label designs. Users are also able to generate barcodes anything from the standard 128 codes through to more complicated QR and GS1 Stacked codes.
For users with more complex labelling requirements such as below we have advanced software packages available;
- Ability to design labels, then lock editing capabilities for other users.
- Import information from an external database to auto generate label data.
- Industry and compliance specific label templates and guides such as GHS and CLP for chemical manufacturers, FDA 21 CFR, UDI and FMD for medical device manufacturers and pharmaceutical distributors, FDA for food and beverage manufacturers AIAG / ODETTE, GM and UDA for automotive part and equipment manufacturers and many more.
- RFID coding and printing.
- Label edit and print tracking held within a secure database.
- Print from iOS, Android or other handheld device.
- Smart card encoding.
- Link with data input from weighing scales.
- Advanced integration options for example, integration with SAP, Oracle, Sage and more.
Our expert software team can talk you through the best solution for your requirements and we can also free trial periods, remote and on-site support, installations and custom software solutions.
To discuss your specific label software requirements please call one of our software specialists team now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org