Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra GK420t Healthcare Desktop Label Printer
If you’re looking for a reliable healthcare printer with a compact footprint, the Zebra GK420t Healthcare could be a great option for you. Packed with excellent Zebra technology, this model has some great healthcare focussed adaptations that make it a great buy for a range of healthcare settings. Durable enough to withstand frequent cleaning with harsh cleaning solutions, the Zebra GK420t is fully certified and is recommended for healthcare use by all leading EHR providers.
Zebra GK420t Healthcare Desktop Label Printer FEATURES
- Durable dual-walled tough plastic construction designed for use with harsh medical cleaning agents
- Certified and recommended by main electronic healthcare record providers
- Certified to print International Society of Blood Transfusion labels
- Medical-grade power supply
- Innovative OpenACCESS design for fast and easy media loading and maintenance
- Environment and budget friendly ENERGY STAR certified
- Powerful 32-bit RISC processor
- 4MB Flash memory and 8MB SDRAM memory
- Auto-calibration of media
- Certified Microsoft Windows drivers
The Zebra GK420t Healthcare label printer includes all of the excellent features that make Zebra’s popular G-Series printers reliable, dependable, and professional – all housed in a casing that can be safely cleaned with harsh medical-grade cleansers. This healthcare model has a very compact footprint and uses Zebra’s ground-breaking OpenACCESS design which guarantees easy-load access and efficient maintenance of ribbons and media. This model comes highly recommended by all of the major electronic healthcare record providers, and is certified to print international blood transfusion labels. Patient safety is further ensured by its medical-grade power supply which makes this model safe enough to use in shared patient/ practitioner spaces.
Powered by a powerful 32-bit RISC processor which generates fast throughout and speedy print speeds, the Zebra GK420t Healthcare offers triple connectivity interfaces (USB, serial and parallel) as standard with optional Ethernet capabilities, as well as EPL and ZPL programming languages as standard. The Zebra GK420t Healthcare is a really versatile printer and is compact, quiet and unobtrusive enough to be used in a wide range of healthcare settings.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • USB cable • User and programming manuals • ZebraDesigner Software • Windows Drivers