Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra iMZ320 Mobile Label Printer
Compact and very lightweight, the Zebra iMZ320 mobile label and receipt printer is a fantastic option if you are looking for fast and dependable mobile printing on-demand. The Zebra iMZ320 has great battery life, an in-built battery charger, and fits easily into the palm of your hand when in use. When not in use its small enough to be carried on your person without impeding your ability to carry out other tasks. It has Bluetooth connectivity to Apple iOS, Android, Windows, Mobile and Blackberry platforms.
ZEBRA iMZ320 Mobile Label Printer FEATURES
- Accessible clamshell design for fast and easy media loading
- User interface with four LEDs
- Printer can be used in any orientation
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 400 MHz 32-bit ARM processor
- 1600 mAhr Li-Ion battery
- Built-in battery charger
- Tear bar for easy print media dispensing
- Optical out-of-media fixed centre position sensor
- Supports both vertical and horizontal printing
- Fixed media-roll width
- Label odometer
- CPCL and ZPL programming languages
- IP42 rated for dust and water resistance
- Tested drop resistance to 1.2m (to pavement)
- Print Touch via NFC – one touch to pair and print via Bluetooth
The Zebra iMZ320 printer is a powerful on-demand label and receipt printer that won’t let you down. It weighs in at a miniscule 0.70lbs making it light enough to be carried through an entire working day. Its compact design means that it fits snuggly into the palm of your hand when in use and can be unobtrusively carried when not in use. The Zebra iMZ320 packs a real punch for its size and is loaded with high-performance features and capabilities. It is powered by a 400 MHz 32-bit ARM processor, and runs using a long-lasting 1600 mAhr Li-Ion battery with built-in battery charger.
The Zebra iMZ320 uses Zebra’s excellent clamshell design for simple and speedy media loading, the intuitive user interface uses simple button commands and four LEDS for ease of use, and you can use Print Touch via NFC and one touch to pair and print via Bluetooth. Connectivity is well and truly covered with a Bluetooth option compatible with Apple iOS, Android, Windows, Mobile and Blackberry platforms, and an additional USB option as standard. With an IP42 rating for dust and water resistance and drop resistance to 1.2 metres, the Zebra iMZ320 is incredibly durable. You can also buy an optional shoulder holster and case for extra protection.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Power Supply • Accessories CD-ROM