Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra QL320 Plus
The Zebra QL320 Plus has now been discontinued and replaced with the Zebra QLn320, please see our product listings for further details.
The Zebra QL320 Plus direct thermal mobile printer features QuickLink connectivity and has been developed to cope with complex mobile printing requirements. With a maximum printer width of 2.9" (73.6mm), the Zebra QL320 Plus has enhanced wireless security so that it is secure enough to use when dealing with sensitive and confidential data like medical records, customer details and price lists. This printer is fast, can easily cope with complex printing formats, and is durable enough for the demands of mobile printing. Efficient and secure, the Zebra QL320 Plus is suitable for a wide-range of uses – product IDs, pallet and shelf labelling, tickets for work in progress, price marking and inter-store transfers, to name a few.
Zebra QL320 Plus Features
- Print method: Direct thermal
- Rubber infused plastic over-mold design for tough conditions
- Battery monitoring via a battery low indicator light or gauge on the optional LCD
- Lithium ion battery
- Clamshell design and center locking media loading
- Backward compatible with Encore and Cameo media and cables
- Label Vista and Windows printer drivers
- Quick Flip Peel and Present Mode
- USB support for fast file transfers