Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra QLn220 Healthcare Mobile Label Printer
Designed specifically for use in healthcare settings, the Zebra QLn220 Healthcare mobile printer includes all of the great Zebra technology that you would expect alongside some excellent modifications to safeguard patient safety. This model has been designed using medical-grade plastics tough enough for repeated wiping with harsh disinfectants, and has a medical-grade power supply for enhanced patient safety.
Zebra QLn220 HEALTHCARE Mobile Label Printer FEATURES
- Constructed from disinfectant-ready plastic
- Printing of barcodes, text and graphics
- CPCL, EPL and ZPL programming languages
- Removable, rechargeable PowerPrecision+ Lithium-Ion battery with built-in battery charger
- Black mark and gap media sensing using fixed centre position sensors and label present sensor for issuing labels one at a time
- Peel and present mode
- Centre-loading media locking for variable roll widths
- Clamshell design for easy media loading and integrated tear bar for easy media dispensing
- Large, customisable easy-to-read LCD control with five-way navigation buttons, and two software defined keys
- Printer alerts on the display, help menus
- Can withstand multiple drops from 1.52 m on to concrete
- IP43 dust-and water-resistance rating
- Powerful 400 MHz 32-bit ARM processor
- Supports vertical and horizontal printing and printers can be used in any orientation
- Zebra Print Touch technology for simplified Bluetooth
The Zebra QLn220 Healthcare is Zebra’s solution to the problems caused by the mislabelling of healthcare specimens. This mobile printer has been made using specially designed medical-grade plastic which is disinfectant ready and can handle repeated wipe-downs with harsh antibacterial cleaners between uses, and so allows health professionals to safely print labels for specimens and samples at the bedside, vastly reducing the chance of mislabelling.
This third generation printer from Zebra’s QLn series of printers harnesses years of Zebra learning and technological knowhow to create a clinically hygienic mobile printer that performs exceptionally well in the field. The Zebra QLn220 Healthcare uses Zebra’s innovative Link-OS operating system, and is compatible with Apple, Android and Windows devices. It offers USB, Serial, Bluetooth, Wireless LAN, Ethernet connectivity for responsive and comprehensive coverage for all situations. The Zebra QLn220 Healthcare is powered by a powerful removable and rechargeable PowerPrecision+ Lithium-Ion battery with built-in battery charger for long lasting performance throughout the working day.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon cartridges • UK and Euro power cord • User guide