Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email email@example.com and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.
In Depth: Zebra QLn320 Mobile Label Printer
This robust little printer by Zebra is an excellent option if you need a fast and reliable mobile printer that has great connectivity, and is very easy to integrate, manage and maintain using Zebra’s innovative Link-OS environment. This three inch model is intuitive to use, and its one piece design and tempered glass screen make it ideal for the rough and tumble of mobile usage.
Zebra QLn320 Mobile Label Printer FEATURES
- Prints barcodes, text and graphics up to three inches wide
- CPCL, EPL and ZPL programming languages
- Removable, rechargeable PowerPrecision+ Lithium-Ion battery with built-in battery charger
- Black mark and gap media sensing using fixed centre position sensors and label present sensor for issuing labels one at a time
- Peel and present mode
- Centre-loading media locking for variable roll widths
- Clamshell design for easy media loading and integrated tear bar for easy media dispensing
- Large, customisable easy-to-read LCD control with five-way navigation buttons, and two software defined keys
- Printer alerts on the display, help menus
- Can withstand multiple drops from 1.52 m on to concrete
- IP43 dust-and water-resistance rating
- Powerful 400 MHz 32-bit ARM processor
- Supports vertical and horizontal printing and printers can be used in any orientation
- Zebra Print Touch technology for simplified Bluetooth
The Zebra QLn320 mobile label printer is a three-inch wide mobile printer that is ideal for applications in retail, healthcare and transportation and logistics. It uses Zebra’s popular clamshell design which makes loading and maintenance very quick and easy, and its single-piece seamless design and tempered glass display screen mean that this is a rugged little mobile printer that is more than tough enough to deal with printing on the move. The Zebra QLn320 is very easy to use with a large screen display that is fast and intuitive to operate.
The Zebra QLn320 uses Zebra’s Link-OS operating system and is compatible with Apple, Android and Windows devices. It is powered by a powerful removable and rechargeable PowerPrecision+ Lithium-Ion battery, so the Zebra QLn320 delivers long-lasting performance on a single charge, and the built-in battery charger makes battery maintenance quick and simple. The display also records the power status of your battery so you are never caught out between charges. This versatile printer can print both horizontally and vertically, and can print single labels or in longer print runs.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer Unit • Battery • Belt Clip • Shoulder Strap • Usuer Manual