Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
In Depth: Zebra R110xi RFID Label Printer
This fast and powerful RFID printer/encoder is optimised to handle high-volume print applications. The Zebra R100Xi uses the Xi4 print platform for truly excellent performance, allows you to reduce the space between smaller tags to cut costs per label, fewer roll changes, and speedy throughput times, and uses Zebra’s Adaptive Encoding Technology for industry-leading encoding accuracy.
Zebra R110Xi RFID Label Printer FEATURES
- Double-walled sturdy construction
- Fully integrated ThingMagic UHF EPC Gen 2 V1.2/ ISO 18000-6C RFID Reader/Encoder
- Adaptive Encoding Technology
- Auto-tag calibration for label lengths of two inches or greater
- Variable inlay placement supports a range of inlay positions
- RFID processes optimized for fastest label throughput
- RFID ZPL® commands allow ease of RFID setup with maximum flexibility
- Variable RFID power settings for both read and write
- Large multilingual back-lit LCD display with user-programmable password protection
- Clear media side door
- Thin film printhead with Element Energy Equalizer
- 16 MB Flash memory
The Zebra R110Xi4 RFID printer/encoder is a fast, versatile and future-ready machine that has been optimised to handle high-volume print operations with ease. This model is literally packed with innovative and money-saving Zebra technology (it is based on the Xi series of printers), with features that make it quick and easy to operate and maintain, integrate, and customise to your individual print needs. Everything about this machine says usability – from its large LCD screen with customisable menu, to its quadruple connectivity options and clear side media door, Zebra have thought of everything. It has a fully integrated ThingMagic UHF EPC Gen 2 V1.2/ ISO 18000-6C RFID Reader/Encoder, includes Adaptive Encoding Technology which automatically selects optimum encode settings, as well as auto-tag calibration (for labels lengths of 2+ inches), and variable inlay placement which supports a range of inlay positions.
This high-performance industrial RFID printer is suitable for almost any high-volume application. This model is able to produce small, high-resolution smart labels and item-level tagging for applications such as healthcare specimen labelling, RFID pallet or carton labels for industrial and manufacturing usage, and everything in between.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Printer ribbon • Maintenance box • Label roll • Software (CD) • USB cable