Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
In Depth: Zebra RP4T Mobile Label Printer
This handheld mobile label printer by Zebra offers UHF RFID capabilities and lets you create and print heavy-duty barcodes and labels suitable for use in challenging industrial environments and for long-term outdoor use. With its advanced wireless technology, IP54 dust-and-water resistance, IP14 water resistance, and multiple drop-resistance exceeding a metre and a half, the Zebra RP4T is a really good choice for rugged outdoor or industrial applications.
Zebra RP4T Mobile Label Printer FEATURES
- Standard 8 MB Flash /16 MB SRAM memory
- Powerful 32-bit processor
- Thermal transfer or direct thermal printing modes
- Large LCD user interface
- Easy media loading with drop-in/pop-out media and ribbon loading
- Can withstand multiple drops up to 1.52 meters on to concrete
- In-built sensor detects gap, black bar, media, media width, door ajar
- Auto-adjust ribbon cartridge
- Smart battery and ribbon cartridge
- Shoulder strap for safe and easy carrying
- In-built peeler
The Zebra RP4T mobile printer has been designed to deliver on-demand durable labels and barcodes suitable for long-term use outdoors or in tough industrial environments where longevity is very important. This is the first mobile barcode and label printer that offers the option of adding UHF RFID encoding and printing capabilities, as well as offering advanced wireless operation through Bluetooth, wireless LAN, serial, or USB smart operation. Designed for tough mobile usage, this handheld mobile printer can be worn across the body using the attached shoulder strap, leaving your hands free for other tasks when you’re not printing. The Zebra RP4T can withstand accidental drops from heights of up to 1.52 metres, and has IP4 water resistance rating as well as an IP45 water and dust resistance rating.
Using thermal transfer print techniques, the Zebra RP4T generates long-lasting labels that are super-sharp and easy to read. This is a dependable, user-friendly printer that is ideal for mobile applications. It has an auto-adjust ribbon cartridge, in-built sensor that detects gaps, black bar, media width, and door ajar, and Zebra’s drop in/pop out media and ribbon loading design for fast and easy maintenance.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon cartridges • UK and Euro power cord • User guide