Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
In Depth: Zebra RW420 Print Station Mobile Label Printer
Compact and durable, the Zebra RW420 Print Station is far more than just a printer, and includes a built-in removable Motorola mobile computer which allows mobile workers to enter data and conduct card reader transactions, as well as print receipts and other documents. This durable printer can withstand multiple drops of up to five feet onto concrete, and comes with a useful shoulder and hand strap for safe and easy transportation.
Zebra RW420 Print Station Mobile Label Printer FEATURES
- Zebra clamshell design for easy loading and maintenance
- High speed 32-bit processing
- Charges and holds Motorola MC70 (MC7004, MC7090, MC7094, MC7095, MC7098), MC75, MC55 or MC65 device—with up to a 2x battery
- Removable rechargeable 7.4V 4.0 AHr Li-Ion battery and smart battery management
- Supports vertical and horizontal printing
- Centre-loading media locking for variable load widths
- Tear bar for efficient receipt dispensing
- Power on/off from printer keys, terminal or host
- 5-button keypad and LCD screen
- Multiple drop resistant to a height of five feet
If you have a mobile workforce and are looking for a way of maximising the productivity and efficiency of your staff on the move, look no further than the Zebra RW420 print station. Paired with a removable Motorola handheld computer, this model can conduct card reader transactions and lets you enter data, as well as providing you with on-demand mobile receipt and document printing. This lightweight mobile print station is very easy to transport from place to place and has both a shoulder and hand strap for added ease and safety. It also boasts multiple drop resistance on falls on to concrete from up to five feet in height.
The Zebra RW420 has been designed for easy mobile use - its clamshell design gives easy access for loading and maintenance, it supports both vertical and horizontal printing, operation is through a user-friendly LCD screen and five-button keypad, and it has a built-in tear bar for efficient receipt printing. It has a very efficient 7.4V 4.) AHr Li-Ion battery and uses smart battery management so it can last a full and demanding shift without needing to be recharged. The printer and computer components can also be recharged using the same power source for added convenience. The Zebra RW420 is a cost-conscious, flexible option that you can rely on to perform well in the field.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Printer ribbon • Maintenance box • Label roll • Software (CD) • USB cable