Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra TLP2844
The Zebra TLP 2844 has now been discontinued and replaced with the Zebra GC420t, please see our product listings for further details.
Easy to use and high performing with robustly built double-walled ABS exterior, the Zebra TLP2844 is perfect for on-demand desktop labelling programmes. The Zebra TLP2844 lends itself easily to a wide-range of printing applications, and whether you need it for shipping and receiving, shelf labelling and inventory control, medical laboratory/healthcare or hospital usage, logistics and transportation or e-commerce postage, the Zebra TLP2844 can handle it. Adaptable and dependable, its serial parallel and USB interfaces (and the optional internal Ethernet - ZebraNet PrintServer II) make the TLP2844 value for money and a sound investment for anyone with varied and expanding printer needs.
Zebra TLP2844 printer features:
- 512KB Flash memory and 256KB Image Buffer memory for printing up to 4" (104 mm) by 11" (79 mm) labels
- Label Design Tools
- Windows Drivers
- Euro & UK Power Cords
- Direct thermal/thermal transfer printing
- Resolution: 200 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Free software supplied is not compatible with USB cables
- EPL2 - Eltron Programming Language.