Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
In Depth: Zebra ZD420-HC Desktop Label Printer
The Zebra ZD420-HC desktop label printer is a reliable print solution suitable for healthcare settings. It has a safe and compliant power supply and is encased in healthcare wipeable plastic. The only thermal printer on the market to use a ribbon cartridge for fast and mistake-free ribbon changes, the Zebra ZD420-HC uses five easily readable status icons so printer operation is hassle-free and reliable.
Zebra ZD420-HC FEATURES
- Healthcare safe and compliant power supply
- Fully sanitisable plastic used for healthcare setting
- Compact desktop sized printer with sturdy dual-wall construction
- OpenACCESS design for fast and easy media loading
- Thermal ribbon cartridges for fast and fool-proof ribbon replacement
- Clear and user-friendly three-button user interface
- Five useful status icons for status, pause, data, supplies and network
- ZPL and EPL print language compatible as standard
- Comprehensive range of standard and optional connectivity choices
- ENERGY STAR certification
- Real time clock as standard
This reliable model is so user-friendly and dependable you can rest assured its precise print outputs and outstanding performance will safeguard the important information being printed and allow your staff to concentrate on their jobs and not be side-tracked by poor printer performance.
Available as either direct thermal or thermal transfer, this user-friendly industrial label printer has been designed for easy installation, operation and maintenance - three buttons comprise the simple user interface which, alongside five status icons, allow you to operate and monitor the printer with confidence and ease. The Zebra ZD420-HC is the only thermal printer available that uses a ribbon cartridge for speedy and fail-proof reloads, and virtually any connectivity requirement is covered by the USB, Serial, Ethernet, Wireless Dual Radio, Ethernet, WiFi, and Bluetooth options available with this model. ZPL and EPL programming languages can be used, and the Zebra ZD420-HC supports Zebra’s Link-OS platform, allowing you to remote manage your printer from the Cloud if required.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon cartridges • UK power cord • User guide