Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
In Depth: Zebra ZQ520 RFID
This compact yet rugged model is suitable for use in in even the toughest industrial environments, taking extreme hot and extreme cold temperatures in its stride as well as drops to concrete from up to 6.6 feet. It offers optimised printing in cold environments to preserve battery life, and its large screen and buttons make it easy to use, even if the operator is wearing gloves.
Zebra ZQ520 RFID Label Printer Features:
- Clamshell design for fast and easy media loading
- Supports vertical and horizontal printing
- Printer can be used in any orientation
- Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen V2.0/150 18000-6c
- RFID job monitoring tools track RDIF performance
- Back compatible with existing RFID printers
- Integrated Thing Magic RFID reader/encoder
- Apple IOS, Android, Windows Mobile and BlackBerry connectivity
- ZPL programming language and XML support
- Removable 2450mAh rechargeable PowerPrecision+ Li-Ion battery
- Built-in battery charger
- Cold temperature optimisation mode for optimised printing in low temperatures
- CPCL and ZPL programming languages and XML support
- Very powerful 400 MHz 32-bit ARM® processor with 256 MB RAM (8 MB available for user applications)
- Black mark and gap media sensing using fixed centre position sensors
- Dual-sided tear bar which allows for clean tear in either direction
- Centre-loading media locking for variable roll widths
- Easy-to-read LCD with large icons for battery and wireless status
- Label odometer
- Zebra Print Touch technology for simplified BlueTooth pairing
- Power Smart Print Technology that anticipates upcoming printing to optimise battery consumption and print speed
The Zebra ZQ520 RFID mobile label printer is an incredible addition to any team and a great way of introducing advanced tracking capabilities to your labels and tags. This RFID model offers flexible connectivity options, ensuring that it is easy to integrate, manage and operate in the field. It is compatible with Apple, Android and Windows mobile devices and offers Bluetooth and Wireless LAN connectivity as standard, as well as including Print Touch NFC technology as an on-the-move back-up if Bluetooth connectivity fails. The Zebra ZQ520 RFID has a long-life 2600 mAh removable Lithium-ion smart battery with built-in battery charger to ensure that your mobile RFID label printer will last the entire shift on one full charge.
It is also as tough as old boots. The Zebra ZQ520 RFID is pretty much impervious to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) and includes a cold weather optimisation mode to preserve battery life and ensure optimum performance even at very low temperatures. Drops do happen in mobile print situations but this model has been built to withstand repeated drops onto concrete surfaces from up to six and a half feet, and its IP54 rating means water spray causes it no problems whatsoever. Mobile usage also requires excellent usability, and the Zebra ZQ520 RFID is a cinch to operate. It has a substantial and easy-to-read LCD screen and large buttons which can be pressed easily - even when wearing protective gloves. This model uses Zebra’s innovative Clamshell design for one-handed media loading, and can print horizontally or vertically depending on your requirements. You can also print in any orientation and the dual-sided tear bar offers clean tears in either direction.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Free engineer installation • RFID encoder • PMG Printer Unit • Power supply • User guide