Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
In Depth: Zebra ZQ520 Mobile Label Printer
The Zebra ZQ520 mobile printer is a compact yet extremely rugged model suitable for use in in even the harshest industrial environments. It can handle extreme hot and extreme cold temperatures, it has an IP54 rating so can be used in environments where water splash is possible, and it can even tolerate repeated drops from 6.6 feet onto concrete.
Zebra ZQ520 Mobile Label Printer FEATURES
- Prints barcodes, text and graphics up to four inches wide
- CPCL and ZPL programming languages and XML support
- Very powerful 400 MHz 32-bit ARM® processor with 256 MB RAM (8 MB available for user applications)
- Built-in battery charger for 2600 mAh removable Lithium-Ion smart battery, excludes SKU ZQ52-AUE001E-00
- Black mark and gap media sensing using fixed centre position sensors
- Cold Temperature Compensation mode
- Dual-sided tear bar which allows for clean tear in either direction
- Supports vertical and horizontal printing and printer can be used in any orientation
- Centre-loading media locking for variable roll widths
- Easy media loading Clamshell design
- Easy-to-read LCD with large icons for battery and wireless status
- Tolerance of multiple drops from 2 m on to concrete
- Semi-sleep/instant on mode
- Zebra Print Touch technology
- Power Smart Print Technology that anticipates upcoming printing to optimise battery consumption and print speed
The Zebra ZQ520 mobile label printer is as tough as old boots. This model is all but impervious to extreme temperatures (hot and cold), it can still function after repeated drops onto concrete surfaces from six and a half feet, and its IP54 rating means water spray causes it no problems whatsoever. Not only is the Zebra ZQ520 extremely durable, it is also very user friendly to operate. Its easy-to-read LCD screen has large buttons which can be pressed easily even when wearing protective gloves. It uses Zebra’s innovative Clamshell design for one-handed media loading, and can print horizontally or vertically depending on your requirements. It also prints in any orientation and has a dual-sided tear bar for clean tears in either direction.
This model boasts very flexible connectivity options, ensuring that it is easy to integrate, manage and operate in the field. The Zebra ZQ520 has a long-life 2600 mAh removable Lithium-ion smart battery with built-in battery charger to ensure that your mobile label printer will last the entire shift on one full charge.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Starter roll of label stock • Printer ribbon cartridges • UK and Euro power cord • User guide •
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.