Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra ZT610 Industrial Label Printer
The Zebra ZT610 was born ready – this durable powerhouse of a label printer can handle mission critical high capacity print runs with ease, and future-proofing capabilities have been built into the machine to ensure hassle free hard-and-software expansions should your print needs change over time. This super-precise label printer can be used to make accurate labels as small as 3mm, and can handle high volume print runs with virtually no downtime for maintenance.
Zebra ZT610 Industrial Label Printer FEATURES
- Tough all-metal frame, easy side loading print mechanism, clear media side bi-fold door
- Thin film printhead with E² Element Energy Equalizer
- Full function front panel and colour 3.5 inch non-touch LCD display
- Intuitive menu, easy-to-use keypad, and password protection
- Flexible connectivity including USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, and Bluetooth
- Simplified media and ribbon loading
- ENERGY STAR rated for economic usage
- Easily integrated hardware updates
- Transmissive and reflective media sensors
- ZPL or ZPL II programming languages
- Advanced label and media counters
- Media auto-calibration
- Early Warning System for efficient maintenance
- Link-OS software tools
The Zebra ZT610 is the latest in Zebra’s impressive line of industrial label printers and it doesn’t fail to deliver on price, performance, and future-ready capabilities. This all-metal machine is more than a match for the demands of a tough industrial environment, taking mission critical 24/7 high volume print demands in its stride, and boasting an in-built thermal management system that eliminates the need for components such as fans which are vulnerable to damage. The printhead is longlife, quick-change, and easy-adjust reducing replacement costs and maintenance downtime whilst offering precise printing at a range of sizes down to 3mm.
This is a user-friendly machine which minimises the need for lengthy staff training and potential downtime due to operator error. The side-loading mechanism allows for hassle free media loading, the clear side pane lets you check media levels at a glance, and the easy-view operator panel turns red if errors occur ensuring fast rectification and minimised disruption. The Zebra ZT610 uses the excellent Link-OS operating system that boasts a huge range of excellent features that streamline and simplify print management, and allows you to manage your print runs on-site or remotely with absolute ease.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • UK and Euro power cord • User guide • Safety guide
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.