Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra ZT620 Industrial Label Printer
The Zebra ZT620 marries extreme durability and performance with reliable and intelligent performance - it is a truly industrial label printer. Set up is simple and the Zebra ZT620 comes out of the box ready to work hard. It is packed full of excellent features that are at the forefront of label print technology, but it’s also future-ready and easily updated to support your expanding print requirements and upgraded print networks.
Zebra ZT620 Industrial Label Printer FEATURES
- Tough all-metal frame, easy side loading print mechanism, clear media side bi-fold door
- Thin film printhead with E² Element Energy Equalizer
- Full function front panel and colour 3.5 inch non-touch LCD display
- Intuitive menu, easy-to-use keypad, and password protection
- Flexible connectivity including USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, and Bluetooth
- Simplified media and ribbon loading
- ENERGY STAR rated for economic usage
- Easily integrated hardware updates
- Transmissive and reflective media sensors
- ZPL or ZPL II programming languages
- Advanced label and media counters
- Media auto-calibration
- Early Warning System for efficient maintenance
- Link-OS software tools
The Zebra ZT620 is a worthy addition to Zebra’s superlative line of industrial label printers, delivering on price, performance, and future-ready capabilities. Its all-metal construction is ideal for the rigours of a demanding industrial environment, and the Zebra ZT620 takes mission critical 24/7 high volume print demands in its stride. This model also uses an in-built thermal management system that eliminates the need for components such as fans which are vulnerable to damage. The printhead is longlife, quick-change, and easy-adjust, reducing replacement costs and maintenance downtime whilst offering precise printing at a range of sizes down to 3mm.
Designed with ease of use in mind, the Zebra ZT620 is user-friendly and minimises the need for lengthy staff training and potential downtime due to operator error. For example, the side-loading mechanism allows for easy media loading, the clear side pane lets you check media levels at a glance, and the easy-view operator panel turns red if errors occur ensuring fast rectification and minimised disruption. The Zebra ZT620 uses a Link-OS operating system that boasts a wide range of brilliant features that streamline and simplify print management, and allows you to manage on-site or remotely with absolute ease.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • UK and Euro power cord • User guide • Safety guide
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email email@example.com and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.