Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.
In Depth: Datamax O'Neil I-4212
The Datamax I-4212 label printer has an impressive 12" per second print speed, and has the fastest throughput of any comparable printer. It has a maximum print width of 4.65" and the potential to expand memory capacity with Flash and font expansion cards, which can be used to reduce time needed for formatting. A high performance printer that will get the job done, and done well.
A powerful 32-bit multi-tasking processor and an industry leading 16MB of addressable RAM;
• An easy-to-read front LCD display;
• Color coded operator cues;
• Embossed media loading diagrams
Easily accessible printhead mechanism. A unique collapsible ribbon hub that makes loading and unloading a snap;
Flash upgradeable firmware.
• Modular design facilities adding and/or changing options with ease. Easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
• Extremely easy to maintain-change the printhead and the platen roller in less than 5 minutes. Standard bi-directional parallel and high-speed serial interfaces allow easy integration into your system.
• Optional USB, Ethernet and Twinax/Coax support allows the printer to connect to virtually any host system environment.