Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Datamax O'Neil I-4212
The Datamax I-4212 label printer has an impressive 12" per second print speed, and has the fastest throughput of any comparable printer. It has a maximum print width of 4.65" and the potential to expand memory capacity with Flash and font expansion cards, which can be used to reduce time needed for formatting. A high performance printer that will get the job done, and done well.
A powerful 32-bit multi-tasking processor and an industry leading 16MB of addressable RAM;
• An easy-to-read front LCD display;
• Color coded operator cues;
• Embossed media loading diagrams
Easily accessible printhead mechanism. A unique collapsible ribbon hub that makes loading and unloading a snap;
Flash upgradeable firmware.
• Modular design facilities adding and/or changing options with ease. Easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
• Extremely easy to maintain-change the printhead and the platen roller in less than 5 minutes. Standard bi-directional parallel and high-speed serial interfaces allow easy integration into your system.
• Optional USB, Ethernet and Twinax/Coax support allows the printer to connect to virtually any host system environment.