What we collect
You may provide us with information by filling in our online forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. We may store and process the following information:
- Company name
- Employee name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information including postal address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys/offers
- For orders placed through our website, we do not hold sensitive payment details, these transactions are handled through our authorised on-line payment provider.
What we do with the information we gather
We collect this information to provide you with the sale of goods and services and to provide effective customer service. Specifically we may use the information for the following:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our products and services
- Keeping you informed and up to date about our business.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, or special offers using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Basis we have for processing your personal data
- We process data on a contractual basis to fulfil the mutual obligations existing between the company and its customers.
- We process data where it is necessary for our legitimate interest and our customer’s legitimate interest.
Who has access to your information
- We will not sell, trade, or lease your information to third parties.
- Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with our services such as delivering orders or as required to do so by law. We only share the personal details they require to provide their service and we ensure this information is properly protected.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your information
- We endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, if your details change please let us know.
- You are entitled to request details of the personal informational we hold about you.
- You have the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies or incompleteness and in some circumstances the right to erasure.
- You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing by simply clicking unsubscribe in a marketing email.
Retention of data
- We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
- Once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website.
- We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
- You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
- We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|