Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
The BarTender Basic Edition contains all the necessary barcode label design and print features needed to get a beginner designing in a simple matter of minutes. If database access or software integration is required please see other BarTender editions.SKU: BT16-BSC
BarTender Professional edition contains the complete list of design features found in BarTender Automation and is ideal where integration with other solutions is not necessary. Batch Maker and Print Station are included for single-click multiple template batch printing.SKU: BT16-PRO
In Depth: Datamax O'Neil I-4310
The Datamax I-4310 is a brilliant mid range printer. Easy to use, great quality and can be used within several industrial label printing categories.
Some of the Datamax I4310 features include:
- The print quality and reduced set-up time utilising OPTIMedia. Printer automatically adjusts to optimum heat and speed setting
- 25 % lower power consumption than competitors in its category. The ECO IntelliSEAQ™ print head has durable coating, better abrasion resistance, and longer life
- Multiple Communication Ports: Offers the largest selection of communication ports in the mid level industrial printer range including serial, parallel, USB, LAN, 2 USB Host ports and SDIO, W-LAN, and GPIO interface card
- User friendly
- Graphical Display includes a 7-button 128x64 LCD enabling user friendly label configuration set-up
- Easy to Maintain: Wide access to the printhead means both the printhead and platen roller can be changed in less than 5 minutes
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.