In Depth: Epson Matt Inkjet PE 210mm x 297mm Labels - 76mm Core Labels
If your labelling requirement needs a durable and enduring material, Epson’s matt PE (polyethylene) synthetic label is your go-to label. Originally designed for GHS chemical labelling this material is BS 5609 compliant making it resistance to, water, high temperatures and most chemicals. The adhesive is composed of a water-borne acrylic, creating a reliable and UV stable bond for outstanding adhesion.
- Laboratory labels – Guarantee your label print isn’t affected by harsh lab conditions.
- Perfume labels – Ensure your label lasts as long as your scent.
- Chemical – Approved forGHS, BS5609 and other compliances associated with the chemical industry.
- Beauty oils – Keep your logo and product information in tack so customers keep your brand in mind.
- E-cigarette fluids – Withstand any product leaks and keep your safety information intact.
- Toiletries – Label your own brand shampoos, soaps, body washes and more.
The label face stock is a heavy-duty film, you can apply the label at 5°C to withstand temperatures of -20°C to 80°C. Compatible with the Epson C6500 and select Afinia, iCube, Kiaro, Speedstar, Swiftcolor, VIP Color printers.
To meet certain compliances within the chemical industry labels must be sized to current legislation, if the size required is not listed on our site, we can produce made to order labels within 7 – 12 working days. We have a massive variety of inkjet materials to meet any application needed. Get in touch with our team at email@example.com or 0800 085 8850