Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra 220XiIII Plus
The Zebra 220XiIII Plus has been built with the toughest industrial environments in mind and is perfect for the production of HAZMAT ID labels, hard wearing pallet and shipping labels, and product ID labels for large scale products like paper and textile rolls it is also an extremely fast printer which, with a printing capacity of 55 pages per minute, provides an excellent industrial alternative to a laser printer when printing 8.5x11 packing slips and invoices for large-scale on-demand product distribution purposes. It is also capable of printing high-density graphics or small font labels, invoices and other documentation.
Zebra 220XiIII Features
- All metal construction
- New Processor for outstanding print speed and throughput
- New 300 dpi model for detailed, high-density printing
- Improved print quality
- Proven reliability and durability
- Handles everything from paper to speciality label/tag stocks
- Increased memory for storage of fonts, graphics and formats
- CompactFlash (up to 1 GB memory) for added label format/font storage
- 4 MB non-volatile Flash memory
Equipment Leasing Calculator
Using this tool can help you calculate your weekly leasing payments. Simply enter the cost of your desired goods and the payback will be displayed.
Established businesses are those which have been trading for more than 3 years.
Displayed costs are estimated based on the most recent interest rates available.
Prices shown are excluding VAT.
Our minimum overall lease value is £1000 excluding VAT, this can be made up from a single or multiple items.
All figures shown are indicative only, for a formal lease quotation please call us now on 0800 085 8850 or email email@example.com and one of our helpful staff will be happy to discuss your specific leasing requirements.