Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
These specially designed cleaning cards (102mm x 152mm) are especially useful on printers where the printhead is not easily accessible.
These specially designed IPA pre-saturated cleaning pens are for all makes and models of thermal printers (including PVC card printers).
In Depth: Zebra GC420d Desktop Label Printer
The Zebra GC420d is an enhanced version of Zebra’s popular and economical LP2844 model. It retains all of the previous models excellent Zebra features and technology, as well as including greater application support. Its OpenACCESS design, ENERGY STAR rating and powerful 32-bit processor make this desktop printer a great budget-friendly option.
Zebra GC420d Desktop Label Printer FEATURES
- Rugged dual-walled construction tough enough for industrial settings
- Innovation OpenACCESS design for fast and easy media loading and easy maintenance
- Environmentally and budget friendly ENERGY STAR qualified
- Sizeable 8MB memory with support for large fonts and graphics
- ENERGY STAR compliance rating
- ZBI 2.0 technology for effective integration, adaptation and processing of data or peripherals
- Odometer for print length tracking
- Unicode global character printing technology
The Zebra GC420d desktop label printer is a really reliable and feature-packed budget buy - this model of printer won’t break the bank but it will definitely exceed your expectations. This model uses Zebra’s excellent OpenACCESS design, which allows easy access to the printhead and label media for easy maintenance and media replenishment. It is powered by a 32-bit processor which guarantees fast throughput, and has a large memory for increased graphics storage, longer label formats, and speedy processing times. The Zebra GC420d also has great green credentials due to its minimised power usage and ENERGY STAR credentials – which of course also means reduced operational costs for you.
The Zebra GC420d desktop label printer uses both EPL and ZPL programming languages for fast and simple integration with any existing Zebra printers that you have. This model also offers flexible connectivity options with USB, serial and parallel options as standard, and optional Ethernet connectivity if you need to connect with your local or networked system. The Zebra GC420d is the perfect choice if you’re in the market for an economical, environmentally conscious desktop label printer that is fast, reliable and easy to use and maintain, and has plenty of memory and connectivity options.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Power Supply • Accessories CD-ROM •