Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra GC420t Desktop Label Printer
The Zebra GC420t is a feature-enriched version of Zebra’s top-selling and cost-conscious LP2844 model. Its OpenACCESS design, ENERGY STAR rating and powerful 32-bit processor mean that this printer retains all of the previous model’s excellent Zebra features and technology, alongside increased application support. This is a great budget-friendly option that won’t let you down.
Zebra GC420t Desktop Label Printer FEATURES
- Rugged dual-walled construction designed to withstand industrial settings
- Innovative OpenACCESS design for fast and easy media loading and maintenance
- Environment and budget friendly ENERGY STAR qualified
- Powerful 32-bit RISC processor
- Sizeable 8MB Flash memory and 8MB SDRAM memory with support for large fonts and graphics
- ENERGY STAR compliance rating
- EPZL (ZPL, ZPL II and EPL2) programming languages
The Zebra GC420t desktop label printer is a feature-packed budget buy - it won’t break the bank but it will definitely exceed your expectations. Reliable and durable, this model has Zebra’s excellent OpenACCESS design, allowing easy access to the printhead and label media for fast and simple maintenance and media replenishment. Powered by a 32-bit processor, the Zebra GC420t has guaranteed fast throughput, and ample memory space as standard for increased graphics storage, longer label formats, and speedy processing times. The Zebra GC420t is also a good way of meeting your environmental responsibilities due to its minimised power usage and ENERGY STAR credentials – which have the added incentive of meaning reduced operational costs for you.
The Zebra GC420t desktop label printer uses EPL, ZPL and ZPL II programming languages for fast and simple integration with any existing Zebra printers in your network, and triple connectivity options are included as standard (USB, serial and parallel). The Zebra GC420t is a versatile printer suited to a range of settings and applications, from asset management in a Government setting, to shipping labelling in the retail sector.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • Power Supply • Accessories CD-ROM •