Call our helpful team 0800 085 8850
In Depth: Zebra GX420d Desktop Label Printer
The Zebra GX420d performance desktop label printer has a super-compact footprint, and a design that lends itself to quality and efficiency. This model offers triple connectivity (USB, serial and parallel) as standard, with the option of adding an Ethernet connection if needed. Its 32-bit RISC processor guarantees best-in-class print speeds and fast throughout.
Zebra GX420d Desktop Label Printer FEATURES
- Tool-less printhead and platen roller replacement
- Auto-calibration of media
- Durable dual-walled construction designed to withstand industrial settings
- Innovative OpenACCESS design for fast and easy media loading and maintenance
- Powerful 32-bit RISC processor
- 4MB Flash memory and 8MB SDRAM memory
- ENERGY STAR compliance rating
- EPL and ZPL programming languages
- Certified Microsoft Windows drivers
The Zebra GX420d is a model from Zebra’s popular G-Series of performance desktop label printers. This pint-sized machine uses Zebra’s OpenACCESS design creating easy-load access and efficient maintenance of ribbons and media, and comes with triple connectivity as standard – USB, parallel and serial. You can also choose to add 10/100 internal Ethernet connectivity if you like. The Zebra GX420d is powered by a 32-bit RISC processor which ensures you get quick throughput and best-in-class print speeds. Integration with existing Zebra printers is made easy with the available ZPL and EPL programming languages.
The Zebra GX420d is a very flexible choice of printer, and can be used with roll media, fan-folded media, labels stock, and tags, to print barcodes, texts and graphics. This flexibility means that this model can be used in a variety of sectors for a range of print applications – from retail to healthcare settings and lots in between. The Zebra GX420d can’t be beaten on speed or space-saving design, and offers great money and time saving features (including ENERGY STAR certification) that ensure the quality of your print outputs whilst looking after your bottom line.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
• Printer unit • USB cable • User and programming manuals • ZebraDesigner Software • Windows Drivers